Pages

Sunday, October 2, 2011

Warning!! This Post is About Christmas!


I love Christmas time!  I believe that one of the best things that we can do for our children is to

make memories.  I want my kids to look back on their childhoods and smile.

Well, Christmas doesn’t just happen around here.  It takes a lot of work on momma’s part! 
(Do I hear any AMENS???)

With that said, have you started your holiday dinner box?

I have a box in the pantry that says, "Holiday dinners: Stay out!"

Planning out great memories for Christmas takes a some organization and planning ahead!

Pick up a couple of cans of corn or some canned pumpkin this week.  Actually, make a list of the

non-perishable food items that you will need in order to have the Thanksgiving and Christmas

dinners that you desire.  Keep that list in your purse and each week grab something off from it.
 
Hey, let’s make some great memories this holiday season!

No comments:

Post a Comment