Pages

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

School Supplies



Have you been stocking up on school supplies lately?

I have a stockpile of single subject notebooks at only 20 cents a piece.

I also picked up a bunch of crayons for only 19 cents a box - 24 count!

My kids love to start off the new school year with their brand new school supplies, and I love the price of them this time of year!

I not only stock up for back-to-school, but I fill up my gift closet.

Kids love to get a box of crayons as a gift, and at 19 cents a box, I love to give them as gifts!

You probably won't need as many boxes of crayons as I need, but you should still consider building up a stockpile before these super deals are gone for the year!

2 comments:

  1. We also bought up those cheap supplies! We also got a bunch of extras to put in shoeboxes for operation shoebox this Christmas. We can give a lot more this way :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful! We do the shoeboxes too!

    ReplyDelete