Pages

Saturday, August 13, 2011

Re-posting My Wal-Mart Trip, and Adding in a Picture

$10.37















It's a little embarrassing that I actually had to pay Wal-Mart today, instead of them paying me, but all-in-all, it wasn't too bad of a trip.  I got 24 items for $10.37 - including tax!  Just think about that.  I would have paid more than double that price if I just purchased the stuff at the Dollar Tree!

I got 4 - 12 count packages of BIC Sensitive razors marked at $2.77 each.  I paid $0.77 each!

One Benadryl after bite sticks marked at $2.46.  I paid $0.46!

One bar of Dove soap marked at $0.97.  I was PAID three cents to take it!

One eight pack of Jif-to-go peanut butter marked at $2.14.  I was PAID $0.15 to take!

Two Degree deodarants marked at $0.97 each.  I was PAID $0.06 to take!

Two packages of Revlon nail clippers marked at $1.74 each.  I paid $0.74 each.

One dental floss marked at $0.88.  I was PAID $0.12 to take!

One - four pack of AA batteries marked at $0.97.  I was PAID $0.03 to take!

Two - McCormick brown gravy mix marked at $0.54 each.  I was PAID $0.42 to take!

Men's hair dye - FREE

I also bought eight packages of BIC pens at $0.47 a pack; although I wish I would have waited for a sale and picked them up for FREE!

TOTAL before coupons = $42.78 (including tax)

TOTAL AFTER coupons = $10.37 (including tax)

I could have done better, but still, it's not too bad.

I had quite a few coupons for FREE stuff left, but this particular Wal-Mart didn't carry what I could have found in a Super Wal-Mart.

No comments:

Post a Comment