Pages

Saturday, August 20, 2011

My Bathroom Cabinet Looks Like My Kitchen Cupboards!!

I got a good laugh when I realized that my bathroom cabinet looks an awful lot like my kitchen cupboards!

Here is a list of some things that you can find in my bathroom cabinet:
#1 – Baking soda – I love baking soda!  It works great as toothpaste, soap, shampoo, and bath tub cleaner, toilet cleaner and deodarizer, bathroom wall cleaner, shines up the chrome faucets, and on and on and on…..

#2 – Vinegar – I love vinegar, too!  It is a disinfectant.  It kills germs as well as bleach without the drawbacks of using chemicals!  So, clean the toilet, the sink, the floors, etc. with it in order to kill all of those germs!  It takes away hard water stains (although Borax works quicker!).  I use it as a conditioner for my hair!  It leaves a healthy shine to my hair, not to mention, my hair is left very managably!

#3 – Cornstarch – Hey, this is a top of the line powder!  Just try and buy it in the powder section!  The bottle reads, "100% pure cornstarch," along with a $4.00 price tag!  Next, walk over to the baking section and pick up a box of "100% pure cornstarch" for 79 cents!

#4 – Honey – Use this for a great facial mask!  It also clears up acne!  Use on burns (it heals quickly and takes the "burn" out of it!).  Use on cuts and scrapes for quick healing without scarring.  Eat a spoonful at night to sleep well and to prevent bedwetting in your little ones.  Eat local honey to remedy allergies!  Okay, the list of things for honey is too long.  I’ll have to do a separate post some time!

#5 – Green tea – It’s great for skin!  I use my old tea bags as "washcloths"!

#6 – Cornmeal – Add it to your soap and watch your kids hands come clean!

Hmm, that’s all I can think of off the top of my head!
This was fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment