Pages

Friday, November 25, 2011

Shopping Partner













Do you have a shopping partner?


My sister is mine!


No, we don't actually go to the stores together.


Actually, we live almost three hours apart!


We do, however, keep each other up-to-date on all of the awesome deals out there.


Not only that, we text each other.


For example:


I text my sister to tell her that I'm going shopping.


She jumps on her computer and starts sending me awesome deals around town.


When I pull into a store, I tell her which store I'm at.


She starts texting me all of the great deals that shouldn't be missed while at that particular store.


If I can't locate an item, she 'walks' me through the store.


If I get overwhelmed, she 'talks' me through it.


I am so thankful for my shopping partner!

No comments:

Post a Comment