Pages

Friday, October 7, 2011

SWAGBUCKS

Search & Win

Are you using SWAGBUCKS as your everyday search engine?

I have earned hundreds of dollars off from SWAGBUCKS, by simply using it as my homepage.

There are many things that you can purchase with your SWAGBUCKS, but my favorite thing to get are the $5.00 Amazon cards.

I typically get two Amazon cards per month.

Some people let there SWAGBUCKS  accumulate, but I like to get my Amazon cards and get FREE things!

Points are awarded randomly, and Fridays are Mega Swagbucks Days.

450 points will get you an Amazon card.

Amazon offers many, many items at  low, low prices.  It's not uncommon to find things marked down to ONLY a penny. 

If you want to make sure that your 'purchase' is totally FREE, then make sure that you account for shipping and handling costs.

Right now, I have been using my Amazon cards to get FREE movies to give as gifts this Christmas.

Here are some of the items I have received for FREE:

school books, regular books, cell phone car charger, cell phone house charger, Smart phone screen protectors, Smart phone touch screen pen, guitar capo, Lego's bionicles, bug zapper, VHS videos and DVDs.

No comments:

Post a Comment