Pages

Saturday, October 29, 2011

Saturday Sit-Down



The end of the month is the perfect time to have a Saturday Sit-Down.

In a few days it will be November, and we will find ourselves right in the holiday hustle and bustle.

Make this year the year of organization.  Let's be strategic about the holidays this year.

A little strategy; a little organization tends to save a TON of stress!

Make sure you jot down your holiday menu ideas. 

Hey, while you are writing out your Thanksgiving dinner plan, you might as well take a few extra minutes and plan out your Christmas dinner too.

Our family's Thanksgiving and Christmas dinners don't differ too much, so that simplifies things for me.

I will also be jotting down the extra holiday baking I will be doing this season.

Then, I can look over these lists and pull together my shopping list fairly quick.

Do you already have your holiday box of non-perishable foods going in your pantry (or even in a box stuffed under your bed)?

Nobody wants to be in the grocery stores on the night before Thanksgiving!

With just over three weeks until Thanksgiving, so let's get a strategy going.

Be sure and leave me a comment, email me or pop over onto my facebook page and tell me all about your holiday strategy!

No comments:

Post a Comment