Pages

Monday, October 10, 2011

Major Monday



I love Major Monday!  (Can you hear my kids groaning?)

We don't start our school work until Monday afternoon.

That gives us the entire morning to do a major clean-up.

Actually, the kids spend the morning cleaning up. :)

I spend my Monday mornings doing major paperwork!

Besides working through  school papers and bills, I go over the new

week's sales papers.

Have you seen the sales this week?

Not sure what to do with these sales?

Feeling a little overwhelmed?

There are some great sites out there that do all of the work for you.  (YOU still have to do the shopping!)

Deal Seeking Mom


Money Saving Mom


Coupon Katrina

Come on, let's make a strategic plan for shopping this week!


~Candy~

Hey, don't forget to check out my e-book,  Strategic Shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment