Pages

Friday, September 9, 2011

SwagBucks

Search & Win

I LOVE SWAGBUCKS!  I have earned hundreds of dollars over the past few years.

Swagbucks is a search engine.  You simply use it as your homepage and search as you normally would.

You will be awarded points randomly.

When I reach 450 points, I buy a $5.00 Amazon.com card.

I usually get two cards per month.

You would be shocked at how many things I get totally free every month!

I don't even pay shipping!

There are many ways to earn points with Swagbucks.

You can print out some of your online coupons through Swagbucks, then you will get points for every coupon you use.

You can earn one Swagbuck every day by taking a super simple daily poll.

There are many other ways to earn.  Check it out for yourself.

Today is a great day to learn about Swagbucks because every Friday is Super Swagbucks Day!

That means you have an opportunity of racking up some awesome points today!

No comments:

Post a Comment