Pages

Sunday, May 29, 2011

Amazon.com - Shopping for FREE

$5 Amazon.com e-Gift Card


I just snagged another $5.00 Amazon.com gift card for FREE!

I buy things off from Amazon.com every month, but I never pay a dime!

I don't even pay for shipping!  It's shipped to my house for FREE!

I just recently ordered a car charger for my SmartPhone.

I LOVE FREE!

Are  you shopping at Amazon.com for FREE every month?

Want to start?

It's so simple!  Just sign up for SWAGBUCKS

SWAGBUCKS makes it so simple to earn.  They randomly give out points everytime

you use SWAGBUCKS as a search engine.

I have SWAGBUCKS as my homepage so I don't forget to use it.

That's not the only  way you can earn with SWAGBUCKS.

They also pay me when I redeem coupons that I printed off from their site!

They give out points for:

- daily  polls

- surveys

- games

- inviting friends

- telling friends about SWAGBUCKS via facebook, twitter, etc.

There are many other ways to earn those points too!

Sign up for SWAGBUCKS and start earning your points today.

I have earned a total of $180.00 through SWAGBUCKS!

They have various prizes to choose from; including money being deposited directly

into your PayPal account and Amazon.com gift cards.

The Amazon.com gift cards are my favorite!

Every time I earn 450 points, I buy a $5.00 Amazon.com card.

I typically get two cards per month!

Are you convinced yet?

Sign up for SwagBucks today!

No comments:

Post a Comment