Pages

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Writing Wednesday Testimony

Patti wrote:
"I wrote to pepsi and told them we drink approx 20 two liters a week. They sent me two coupons for a free two liter. Kinneys has two liters on sale buy one get one free so by using the coupons I get four free instead.of two!!!! Yay!!!!"

"Today i got one for drano. we bought drano and it did not work i wrote the company. they sent me a 7.00 coupon for a free drano product and a check for the 4.99 it cost plus a booklet with 75.00 in savings on other johnson products...lol...and i wrote to gerber to tell them that my grandaughter loves their graduate foods..i got a coupon for 5.00 off any one product and 5-1.00 off one product coupons...works for me..."

"And a 3.00 coupon off one 4 pack of their new yogurt collection so all in all a good day."

Gerber

Drano

Pepsi

Get writing those emails!

No comments:

Post a Comment