Pages

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Tuesday To-Dos

I am still struggling at switching my shopping day from Fridays and Saturdays

over to Tuesdays.

I LOVE shopping at the beginning of the week, because the stores are less

crowded and less likely to be out-of-stock.

The problem is how busy I am during week days!

How are you doing?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here are some of the deals I'm tracking down today.

Walgreens

Plackers Flossers - $2.00 with $2.00 Register Rewards = FREE

Celadrin InflameAway Joint Health  - $10.00 with $10.00 Register Rewards = FREE

Tena-Serenity Pads - $9.99 with $9.99 Register Rewards = FREE
Print out this coupon for BETTER than FREE!

Reach toothbrush or floss - $0.99 with Walgreens coupon (in this week's ad).
Print out this coupon for BETTER than FREE!

Happy shopping!

~Candy~

No comments:

Post a Comment