Pages

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Tuesday To-Dos

I didn't do all of my shopping today, but I am excited about the shopping

I did get done!

In our part of the country, we have Kinney Drugs.  They do not offer any

type of register rewards,  but if you watch their sales, you can find some

good deals.

Here's what I got today!



                                2 - Swiffer Sweeper starter kits - sale price: $6.99 each
                                    2 - $5.00 off coupons
     
                                    2 - Swiffer Sweeper refills 16 count -
                                    sale price: $3.99 each
                                    2 - FREE coupons

                                    2 - Suave conditioner - sale price: $1.00
                                    2 - 50 cent coupons

                                   Total price: $6.67 including tax!

I requested this coupon booklet, and the Swiffer coupons were in it.

Happy shopping!

~Candy~

No comments:

Post a Comment