Pages

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Tuesday To-Dos

My Tuesday To-Dos list landed me at our local Wal-Mart today.

Here are my awesome deals of the day:

3 - 4pk AA Rayovac batteries - PAID 3 cents each to take.
       
2 - Dove bar soap - PAID 3 cents each to take.

1 - Degree travel size deodarant - PAID 3 cents to take.

2 - Wardley's fish food - PAID 3 cents each to take.

1 - 3.5 pound bag of Purina One beyond dog food - FREE

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Okay, so HOW did I do it?

Rayovac LOVES to give coupons!  Email them and request some.
Join their Facebook for great promotions and coupons.

Keep your eye on Coupons.com for many great deals, including Wardley's fish food.

Email Dove and Degree to request coupons.

Dove and Degree are apart of Unilever.  They send out sheets of coupons

which include things like Hellmanns, Wishbone, Dove, Degree, etc.

I usually receive a sheet of a dozen different coupons.

I'll share a list of some great companies to email tomorrow!

~Candy~

No comments:

Post a Comment