Pages

Saturday, March 12, 2011

Saturday Sit-Down

For today's Saturday Sit-Down, I did a lot of list making. 

I made shopping lists for special events coming up next month,

which include Easter and our son, Jesse, turning 13.

I also started a list of things I want to stock up on for this

summer's bar-b-que season, like paper plates, serving dishes, etc.

Maybe you don't need to plan ahead that far, but with a mega

family like ours, a lot of planning needs to take place.

I actually have a notebook that maps out the year,  month by month.

I am able to see at a glance what I will need to plan ahead for.

Christmas is an ongoing project around here.

March is the BEST time of the year to buy all of those tukes,

gloves, boots, slippers and winter clothing.

It's on my list to check out all of these clearance racks and

stock up my gift closet.

What's on your list?

~Candy~

No comments:

Post a Comment